Payment & Gift Certificates
- Bookings are confirmed with payment
- Payment - Bank Deposit - Deposit your total into
- Acct #03 0859 0226029 00
- Ref: Your Name
Gift certificates may be purchased for any of the tour options, or the NZQA courses offered by Jack Tar Sailing.
Please include the recipients' name(s) & Address to send the gift certificate, along with any message you'd like to include in the message area of the booking form.
What to Bring
- Sun Protection
- Suncream / Sunblock
- Warm Clothing
- Windbreaker / Jersey / Woolly Hat
- Polypropylene should be worn against the skin if you feel the cold
- Over trousers
- Gloves in winter
- Protective, non-marking footwear
- Soft soled shoes
- Food & Drink
Each journey that we take on the Oyster will vary depending on wind and general weather conditions. For your comfort, Oyster will only operate in moderate weather – if the weather is too wet or windy, a cancellation policy applies:
- Where possible we will try to re-schedule on your next choice of day or mutually agreeable time.
- If you are unsure if the weather is suitable on your day, please call Mike at 0274 355 239
- If you are unable to reschedule, and your trip was cancelled due to weather than you may have a refund in full for your trip.
Cancellations & No Shows
- Bookings are accepted with payment in full.
- If you cancel up to 7 days before your trip, then you may be refunded the total less a $50 booking fee.
- There are no refunds for cancellations sooner than 7 days from the date of your trip.
- You are welcome to transfer your booking to another party if you wish.